GET PRACTICAL ACCOUNTING WORK EXPERIENCE
After all the hardwork in completing your accounting studies, there's yet another hardwork finding your first accountancy work. The key issue here is Work Experience.
Almost every employer would prefer experienced candidates to inexperienced ones when they are hiring, and this makes things difficult for new accounting professionals to find their first jobs. That is a common dilema of new accounting candidates. You need the job to get the experience, yet they request experience before they give you the job in the first place. Very tricky. If you're in such a situation, you've come to the right place.
Certified Accountants Ltd has provided this fabulous opportunity for inexperienced accounting candidates to get real practical accounting work experience to enhance their chances of landing their first job in accountancy.
WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE?
- You will be designated an accounting role commensurate with your accounting knowledge or qualification, e.g Accounts Officer, Assistant Accountant, Accountant and Senior Accountant.
- You will be issued a Staff ID Badge with your Name, Image and Job Role on it. Eg. John Smith (AAT) - Accounts Officer; Doreen Kiss (ACA) - Accountant.
- Your will be working on real client data and perform the most common accounting tasks such as:
- Setting up opening balances
- Processing supplier invoices
- Processing customer invoices
- Processing credit notes, write offs and refunds
- Recording customer receipts
- Processing supplier payments
- Assisting with credit control
- Payroll processing
- Prepairing Cash Budjets
- Preparing VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Working with spreadsheet/Excel - fundamentals
- Cash flow statements
- Preparing year end statutory accounts
- Corporation tax return
- Self Assessment tax return
- You will be working under a senior supervisor to who you will report to and take instructions from.
- You will be trained on working with one accounting software.
- We will provide you a full employment reference for your designated job role on request, during and after the training period.
- The training period is one year. However, you can leave when you get a job offer.
- Please note:
- A fee is applicable.
- It is an unpaid training programme.
HOW TO JOIN THE PROGRAMME
If you want to join the programme and start work straight away, or need more information about the programme, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208-226-4933.