This is your charity's number issued by the Charity Commission.

This Reference was given by HMRC when your charity registered for Gift Aid.

This is the date your charity's books are made up to.

If your charitable organisation is registered with the Charity Commission (England and Wales), you must submit annual returns to the commission.

If your charity's annual income is not more than £5 million, complete the Order Form below for us to submit your charity's Annual Return to the Charity Commission, as well as submit a Gift Aid claim to HMRC on behalf of your charity.

If your estimated Annual Revenue exceeds £5M please click here for a quote.