For charitable organsiations to be officially recognised as charitable entities, they must register with the charity regulator in their jurisdiction. In England and Wales, charitable organsiations have to register with the Charity Commission if their annual income is £5,000 or more. Charitable organisations can enjoy certain tax reliefs including Gift Aid Tax Refunds by applying for charitable recognition with HMRC.

Complete the Order Form below if you want us to register your charitable organisation with HMRC and/or Charity Commision (England and Wales).