This can be found on letters from Companies House to your company. You can look it up on Companies House website by searching for your company name.

The UTR Number is the employer's Tax Reference and can be found on most letters sent to them from HMRC. If you cannot find it, you can request a reminder from HMRC which will be posted to the address HMRC has on record for you and/or your organisation. This would normally arrive within 7 days. We will need the company UTR to be able to set up your payroll with HMRC.

10 character limit

e.g. Fridays, Last day of month, etc.

If you are an employer who hire employees to work for you under the provisions of employment law, you are normally rquired to have a PAYE scheme in place. PAYE (Pay-as-you-earn) is the system operated by HMRC to collect employees' income tax and national insurance contributions at source. You will need to set up a PAYE scheme when you start employing staff.

Complete the Order Form below for us to register/set up a PAYE Scheme for your business on your behalf.