You must register for Self Assessment if you:

- work for yourself as self-employed or freelancer,
- run a sole-trader business,
- earn property income,
- earn partnership income,
- are a company director or minister of religion,
- earn untaxed income, or
- earn £100,000 or more in a tax year.

Complete the Order Form below for us to register you for Self Assessment Tax if any of the above applies to you. After Registration, HMRC will send you your Self Assessment tax reference called UTR (Unique Taxpayer Reference), usually within 7 days.