Your UTR Number is your Tax Reference and can be found on most letters you receive from HMRC as 'Reference'. If you cannot find it, you can request a reminder from HMRC which will be posted to the address HMRC has for you. This would normally arrive within 7 days. We will need the company UTR.

10 character limit

You must submit Self Assessment Tax Return to HMRC if:

- you work for yourself as self-employed or freelancer,
- run a sole-trader business,
- earn property income,
- earn partnership income,
- are a company director or minister of religion,
- earn untaxed income,
- have a complex tax situation and HMRC asks you to file a return, or
- earn £100,000 or more in a tax year.

Complete the Order Form below for us to file your Self Assessment Tax Return to HMRC on your behalf, if your annual income is not more than £5 million.

If your estimated Total Income/Revenue for 1 year exceeds £5M please click here for a quote.